Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Creativity at Work

It's hard to be excited about the publication of my book Creativity at Work today when some people don't have homes or electricity right now. But I just saw a photo of my publisher powerHouse Books.  Their combined book store and offices in Dumbo, Brooklyn sustained extensive flood damage.  Maybe the best way to help them them and others affected is to resume our daily activities and get back to business.

I also want to thank Preston from Keep it Chic for her interview with me.  I worry that she had to flee her home that was in the path of tidal flooding.  My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. 

Thank you as well to Patricia Sheridan who profiled me this week for my hometown newspaper, The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Many of you also received an invitation to a private book party at Flair Home on Thursday, November 1st.  I haven't been in contact with them yet but the lack of electricity and public transportation leads me to believe that the event will probably have to be rescheduled.  I will keep you posted. 

Thank you again to everyone who checked in with me and remember that you can help residents affected by  the hurricane by donating to the Red Cross.  


No comments:

Post a Comment