Monday, December 3, 2012

Happily Everlane After


One of the first things I did when I returned from my last book signing trip was clean out my closet.  I actually had to since I could barely close the door and I really needed to get rid of some stuff.  I read once that we wear 20% of our clothes 80% of the time.  I know what works for me but yet I give in to trying new things and regret it which was why my closet was jam packed with things I never wore. 

From now on, I’m sticking to chic basics dressed up with great jewelry and shoes which makes Everlane perfect for me.  I was thinking about ordering from them for a while but just wasn’t sure about sizing and quality.  Lucky for me, they have a “Not a Shop Pop Up” going on right now in New York.  I stopped by on Sunday and got to try on everything and confirm that it all feels as great as it looks.  You can only buy the cashmere sweaters with elbow patches on site and I look forward to picking up mine this weekend as well as placing an order for a few more, as well as some scarves and belts. I think I might have to make a little more room in the closet again. 

74 Gansevoort Street
at Washington Street
New York, NY 10014
Through December 9, 2012
Open daily 11:00am – 8:00pm














No comments:

Post a Comment