Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Griffin & Wong

I have first hand experience with many of my blog sponsors which makes it easier for me to recommend them to you.  I dealt with Griffin and Wong when one of my design clients wanted chinoiserie wallpaper in her bedroom.  The project ended up going in a completely different direction but I loved working with Douglas Bray who handles client projects for the company.  I know many people, including my readers, dream about decorating a room with hand painted Chinese wallpaper but the expense can be a huge deterrent.  The best thing about Griffin and Wong is that you can completely customize your order at a reasonable price.  They offer 27 different designs on 22 background colors to mix and match to your heart's content and they can also match any color from Benjamin Moore.  Wait are you waiting for?!  Go forth and decorate!




No comments:

Post a Comment