Thursday, November 1, 2012

First Look at Creativity at Work



My book publication is definitely feeling bittersweet.  I'm grateful for all the lovely emails and comments this week and for my electricity.  I'm very excited that everyone is loving Creativity at Work.  If haven't received your copy yet, you can get a first look at The Cut at New York magazine here.  


I also want to remind you of my upcoming book signings.  Join interior designer and TV personality Tommy Smythe in conversation with me about all things chic and stylish as well as my new book on Thursday, November 8 at 7:00pm at Indigo Manulife Centre55 Bloor Street West,Toronto, Ontario, M4W 1A5, Canada. Signing to follow the talk. 

I will be signing books at the fabulous new store Hudson Grace at 3350 Sacramento Street, San Francisco, CA 94118, 415-440-7400, on Thursday, November 15th from 5:00-7:00pm.

Stop by the wonderful Chicago store Jayson Home1885 North Clybourn Avenue, Chicago, IL 60614, for a book signing with me on Thursday, November 29th. Time TBD.

Other cities will be posted once they are confirmed.  Los Angeles will probably take place in January 2013. 

Thanks!

HC

No comments:

Post a Comment