Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Movember

After noticing that every guy at Milk Studios had a beard last November, I was alerted to something called Movember.  Each November, men grow mustaches to "raise vital awareness and funds for men's health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer initiatives." Friends and family make donations in exchange for them not shaving for the month of Novembner.  The only problem is that growing a mustache can make some men look like they are the creepy sort who drive a windowless van if you know what I mean.  I think that’s why many end up growing a full beard which becomes the winter fixture for the downtown dudes. In honor of Movember, I’ve put together a group of my favorite hirsute hipsters and celebs.  If you’d like to make a donation, you can do so here. 












































To order card, click here.

Photos via tumblr, Tommy Ton, GQMountain Men of My Heart, and A Collection of Well Behaved Beards

No comments:

Post a Comment