Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Toronto Here I Come!

There's that joke that David Hasselhoff is really big in Europe.  Well, I don't joke when I say I'm really big in Canada.  I love my loyal readers to the north and can't wait to visit Toronto this week.  Besides my conversation with Tommy Smythe and book signing at Indigo Books, I look forward to visiting his sister Christie at Smythe and his office at Sarah Richardson Design.  I'm also being interviewed for CBC (talk about nervous!) and hope to stop by Canadian House & Home.  I can't wait to meet all my blog and twitter friends but most of all, I can't wait to luxuriate in my room at the brand new Four Seasons Toronto. Exciting eh?!

Join designer and TV personality Tommy Smythe in conversation with interior designer and style maven Heather Clawson (that's me!) about all things chic and stylish as well as her new book Creativity at Work on Thursday, November 8 at 7:00pm at Indigo Manulife Centre55 Bloor Street West,Toronto, Ontario, M4W 1A5.




No comments:

Post a Comment